Advanced Conversions enable you to capture accurate ROI for those complicated campaign goals like specific purchases from a shopping cart or tickets for events with numerous attendance options. Instead of creating multiple segments for each ticket confirmation URL or guessing what someone purchased from your online store, use Conversion Pixels to get precise goal values and reports you can share with confidence.
If your Feathr license includes the Feathr ID module, our implementation engineers will create Conversion Pixels for you and place them on the relevant pages. Read this article to learn how to submit an implementation request.
If you do not have Feathr ID, follow the instructions below to get started:
How to create a Conversion Pixel
- From the Data section of your Feathr account, click Super Pixel, then Conversion Pixels
- Click Add Conversion Pixel
- Give the pixel a descriptive name, then click OK
- Click Show to reveal the pixel code, then Copy to Clipboard
- Using a basic editor like Notepad or TextEdit, save the pixel as a plain text (.txt) file
- Send file to your web developer or technical contact with details about what you want to track and this guide on how to implement.
The pixel table displays the number of flights and campaigns using the pixel as a conversion goal. Click the blue numbers to see the list of flights and campaigns, and click their name to go directly to the flight or campaign editor. The Times seen count indicates how many activities the pixel has tracked.
Once the sprinkle starts tracking data, you can use the Advanced Conversion as a Goal in the Conversion Tracking step of campaigns.
How to use Advanced Conversions as Goals
- From the campaign wizard, navigate to the Conversion Tracking step
- Select Advanced from the Conversion Tracking Mode options
- Select the pixel from the dropdown list
That's it! No need to assign a Goal value, since the conversion pixel is pulling the value in directly!
- Click the Edit button from the flight overview page
- Select Advanced from the Conversion Tracking Mode dropdown
- Select the pixel from the list