Smart Send Email Campaigns offer all the same functionality of Single Send Campaigns, but they add behavior-based triggered sends that will ensure your message gets to the right person at the right time. This article walks through the Single Send campaign wizard. Before you can launch a campaign, you'll need to create a segmented audience based on email address. Learn how to import email data in this article.
Create a Smart Send campaign
1. Click '+Add Campaign' from the Campaign table or from a Flight
2. Select Smart Send Campaign
3. Give the campaign a descriptive Name.
4. Add a verified Email Address to send the email message from. If your email address has not yet been verified, follow the simple prompts or refer to this article. Complete the Sender Info, which will be automatically included at the bottom of each email.
5. Add a Subject Line and Template. This will make up the content of your email. Read how to create a template here.
6. Select your Audience by choosing or creating Segments (read more about Segments here). Your message will be sent to all unique email addresses within the chosen Segments. Learn how to import email data in this article.
7. Customize the Smart Settings activities to trigger an email send. Need some inspiration for your first Smart Send campaign strategy? Check out our blog post for ideas and examples!
8. Chose conversion tracking mode. Read more about goals and conversion tracking here.
9. Test that your email campaign works and looks as expected. It will take 5-10 minutes to arrive.
10. Review your campaign details and Publish.
Does Feathr include my contact information and unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email, and how do I edit?
The contact information from the campaign Sender Info, along with a link to update email preferences is automatically included at the bottom of each email. Send a test email to yourself from Step 6 of the campaign wizard to preview the text (it will not appear in the template Preview).