Last Updated: 10/8/2018.
This article will walk you through how to create and add countdown timers to your Invite Page and Email templates. Countdown timers are a great way to create urgency to drive prospects to register for your event.
Create your Dynamic Content
- Navigate to your template. You can create a new one or edit an existing campaign template
- Click the 'Dynamic Content' tab next to 'Design' at the top of the template
- Click the 'Add Dynamic Content' button and select 'Countdown Timer'
Edit your Countdown Timer
- 'Name' This will be the name that will appear as a Dynamic Content option in the template editor
- 'Countdown to' Your timer will countdown to this date
- 'Size' is the display width of your timer
- 'Text Color', 'Background Color', and 'Font' are all editable
Add the Countdown Timer to your Template
- Return to the 'Design' tab
- Select the 'Dynamic Content' content type from under the 'Content' section of the template editor
- Drag and drop the 'Dynamic Content' content type into the location where you would like your countdown timer to display
- Select the countdown timer. From under the 'Content Properties' select the countdown timer you created
Your countdown timer will display as a gray dynamic content box. It will populate as a dynamic countdown timer on populated Invite pages and emails.