Note: this article is in progress as it contains information about a soon-to-be-launched feature. We will proudly announce when the Zapier integration is published and ready for use.
The Feathr integrations page features a variety of commonly-used platforms that can be integrated with Feathr in order to establish cross-platform data communication. In other words, you can integrate your CRM with Feathr so that when you update contact information in your CRM, it seamlessly updates in Feathr too, without any additional input from you.
These integrations are possible through a lightweight app called Zapier.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is an app that enables communication between otherwise unrelated platforms, apps, and web services. Zapier lets you connect Feathr to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, which can be set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Primary Use Case
For example, if you use Salesforce to manage customer data, you can use it as the Trigger and connect it to Feathr with an Action. Then, when you update, say, a customer's email address in Salesforce, Zapier's action will update that same customer's email in Feathr.
Salesforce is only one of hundreds of examples. Check out Zapier's app directory to see if your CRM, event, donor, or marketing platform has a published Zapier integration.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, and from there you can jump right in. Browse the directory for the apps and platforms you use regularly, and see what Zaps other users are making, or make one yourself.
How do I connect Feathr to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Feathr"
- Use your credentials to connect your APP account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation. Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Follow the instructions in this article to complete the integration within Feathr.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.