The Facebook integration feature in Feathr allows you to launch your paid Facebook ads from the Feathr app. This can save time and consolidate your marketing efforts, but it does require a few steps to connect each tool.
First, identify the Feathr user who will be managing the Facebook integration (must be an Admin in Feathr). Only one person can link the accounts, so choose someone who has access to the Facebook ad account where the campaigns will run, then follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Profile & Settings, and select Facebook Integration
2. On the Facebook Settings page, check the box to allow Feathr to manage your Facebook ads, then click Connect to Facebook to login to your Facebook account and connect the ad account.
3. Next, a pop-up from Facebook will prompt you to login to continue (you may need to disable pop-up blockers).
4. Once authenticated, you will choose an Ad Account from the dropdown and click Save ad account.
5. Next, click Verify Payment Method to verify your Facebook payment method (this is not necessarily connected to your Feathr payment method). Read this article for more about adding a Payment Method in Facebook.
When you see Your account is now ready to launch campaigns on Facebook!, you can launch Facebook campaigns directly from Feathr! Learn how to launch a Facebook campaign in this article.