Last updated: 10/2/18
The following guide outlines the suggested sequence that should be followed for Feathr training and gives you links to various relevant help articles that go into more detail on each subject.
Step 1: Data Implementation
The first step to using Feathr is implementing the Feathr Super Pixel. The Super Pixel is what allows you to capture information about your site visitors when they land on your website(s). Your unique Super Pixel, found in your account, should be used across all of your digital properties, including your registration pages.
For standard Web Analytics:
- Follow the directions found in How to Add the Super Pixel to Your Site. Add the Super Pixel to all of your digital properties that you wish to track.
- Be sure to send your Super Pixel to your Registration Vendor to place on your registration pages, so you can track conversions.
Are you using Feathr ID (formerly CRM)?:
Reach out to [email protected] or your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
For All Customers:
Step 2: Filtering and Building Segments
Segmentation allows you to combine specific groups of people that you can target with campaigns and drive them to perform specific actions.
- Common Segments Examples
- Best Practices Building Segments using Filters
- More resources are available in the Segments Collection
Step 3: Flight Ad Campaigns
Once you've built the Segments you want to track and target, you can launch Ad Campaigns to drive the desired behavior of your users.
Watch this video to see how to launch a Retargeting Campaign, step-by-step:
- Exclude your Goal Segment from Seeing Ads
- Selecting the right Exposure Intensity & Strategy for your Campaign
- More resources are available in the Campaigns Collection
If you've followed all of the steps above, you're off to a great start! Each step is critical to ensuring you get the most value out of Feathr.
Check out the rest of the Feathr Help Desk for more helpful articles.
Are you using the Invites Module? Follow the Invite Campaign Training Guide to get started!