Last Updated 5/4/18.
Partners are any entity associated with an event. This could be a sponsor, an exhibitor, or a speaker. You only have to add a partner once, and they can be associated with any event through partner Invite Pages. Below we explore how to create a partner manually.
*Note: if you have more than 10 partners you wish to add at once, you can create them in bulk. Find out how to import partners here.
How to create a single partner:
1. Login to Feathr, and select 'Events' from the left side panel.
2. Find and select the Event you want to add a Partner to.
3. Click on the 'Partners' tab at the top of the page.
4. In the top right corner, select 'Add Partner'. The following popup will appear:
5. Add a Logo or image for the Partner.
6. Fill out the Name of the Partner (i.e. Partner Business/Company, or Speaker Name), Website, and Partner Email (i.e. contact[@]partner.com). You can also add a brief Description of the Partner.
7. Partners can be organized into folders within the Event by typing in the title of the Folder you would like to add them to.
8. Event Name will automatically populate.
9. Add any of the Custom Data fields that you are using for your campaign (i.e. booth number, Partner registration link, Speaker session) by selecting 'Add Custom Data'.
10. Select 'Save'. You should now see the new Partner under the Partners section of the Event.
How to Edit a Partner:
After creating a Partner, you may want to include more or change information about the Partner.
- Login to Feathr, and select 'Events' from the left side panel.
- Find the Event your Partner is associated with.
- Click on the 'Partners' tab at the top of the page.
- Locate your Partner using the Search Partners toolbar.
- Once you've found and clicked on your Partner, you'll be taken to an overview page. Click the 'Edit Partner' button in the top right corner.
- The same popup box will appear where you can make changes to your Partner.
- Click 'Save' when finished!
How do I import Partners in bulk?
If uploading Partners manually doesn't sound fun to you, you're in luck. We have an Upload Partner List tool that you can use instead! Follow the directions here to learn how: How to Import a Partner List
What do I do with my Partners now that I've created them?
Now that your Partners and uploaded and associated with an Event, you can add Invite Pages to them. This will create them their own unique Invite Page to share with their customers or prospects and encourage them to attend the event. See more about Creating Invite Pages and Sending Partner Messages in the articles below.