Last Updated 7/17/18.
With Google Tag Manager, you can control all of your tags conveniently from a web user interface, including the Feathr Super Pixel. Follow the steps below to use Feathr with Google Tag Manager (GTM).
Note: Feathr ID (formerly CRM) customers, use this article to integrate GTM and Feathr.
- Login to your Feathr account.
- Navigate to the 'Super Pixel' section in the left side panel.
- Copy your entire Super Pixel.
In Google Tag Manager
- Click 'Accounts' and select your account.
- Click 'Tags' from the Navigation menu.
- Select 'New Tag' from the Overview or Tags section.
- Choose 'Custom HTML Tag' from the options.
- Paste your Feathr Super Pixel (copied from your Feathr account) in the HTML input area.
- Press 'Continue' (there are no advanced settings necessary).
- Set the tag to fire on 'All Pages'.
- Click 'Create Tag' and publish your changes.
You've now placed your Feathr Super Pixel onto your site(s) through GTM!
Note: Tracking can take up to 24 hours to start. Check with your Customer Success Manager to ensure the pixel is tracking.
How do I know if the Super Pixel is working?
Google Tag Manager’s preview mode allows you to browse a site on which your tag is implemented as if the current draft was deployed. Sites with preview mode enabled will display a debugger pane below the website content so that you can inspect which tags fired and in which order. You can find out more on how to use preview mode here. Additionally, if you have a dedicated Customer Success Manager, they can help you check to ensure your pixel is tracking properly.