Last Updated 7/17/2018.
Before you integrate your Facebook account with Feathr, make sure you have properly organized your accounts and permissions in Facebook.
Once you've consolidated your Facebook ad accounts and given all necessary permissions, it's time to authenticate your Facebook account in Feathr by following the steps below:
- Login to your Feathr account.
- Select 'Settings' from the left side panel.
- Select 'Facebook' under Integrations.
4. Click 'Connect to Facebook'. A popup modal will appear and you'll be prompted to login to Facebook and select your appropriate Ad Account. Make sure the account you login with is the ad account you selected when you organized Facebook permissions. If you don’t see a login prompt after clicking 'Connect to Facebook', check that popups from our app aren’t being blocked by your browser.
*Disclaimer: No one from Feathr will ever ask you to share Facebook login information. The Facebook Integration works by giving Feathr permission to act on behalf of a user. Your username and password are only ever seen or handled by Facebook*
5. Once you've successfully connected to Facebook, you'll see your account name and a green checkmark next to it.
6. You're done connecting Feathr with Facebook! However, there are a few more steps to connect with your Event before you launch a campaign.
To connect your Facebook Event to Feathr, read this article: Associate your Facebook Pages to Your Events. Once you've done that, you're ready to launch a Facebook campaign! See the directions on how to do that here: How to Flight a Facebook Campaign.