Exporting conversion data allows you to download a list of each conversion breadcrumb for a campaign as well as related metadata for your own use. The process is slightly different depending on if you're in the new Flights app or in the old Legacy app.
Legacy App instructions
1. Navigate to your Event under the 'Events' tab found on the left navigation pane, and find the campaign you want to export conversions for.
2. Click on the 'Details' button next to your campaign to be taken to the Campaign Details Page.
3. Once you are in your campaign's Details Page, navigate to the 'Performance' tab.
4. Click 'Export'. Your browser will begin downloading the file immediately. It may take a few minutes to finish, so please be patient.
Flights App Instructions
- In the Events list, click the Event that has the Campaign the conversions for which you would like to export.
- In the sidebar, click Campaigns to navigate to the Campaigns Table for the Event.
- Click the name of your campaign in the Campaigns Table to navigate to the Campaign report page.
- Scroll down to the Conversion Table section of the Campaign report
- Click 'Export'
- In the window that appears, type in a valid email address and then click 'Ok'. In a few minutes you will receive an email with a link to download your Campaign Conversion data as a .csv file.
Contents of Conversion Data Export File
Either way you export your conversion data, the file you get will contain the same columns.
- Date: The date on which the conversion happened.
- Unique Conversion Id: The unique id for this conversion breadcrumb.
- Unique Person Id: The unique id for the Person identified as converting for this breadcrumb. You can use this to group and deduplicate the conversion data by unique user.
- Name: The name of the Person identified as converting, if available through Feathr CRM integration. The placeholder 'Bird Name' otherwise.
- Email: The email address of the Person identified as converting, if available through Feathr CRM integration. Blank otherwise.
- Source(s): For Retargeting Campaigns, the targeted segment the Person identified as converting was in at time of conversion. Blank otherwise.
- Goal(s): The Goal segments the conversion breadcrumb matches.
- Last Touch Value: The value of the conversion for this campaign by Last Touch Attribution
- First Touch Value: The value of the conversion for this campaign by First Touch Attribution
- Linear Value: The value of the conversion for this campaign by Linear Attribution
- Positional Value: The value of the conversion for this campaign by Positional Attribution
- Time Decay Value: The value of the conversion for this campaign by Time Decay Attribution
- Full Value: The value of the conversion for this campaign by Full Attribution
Path to Conversion Length (Hours): The length of the span of time from first campaign interaction breadcrumb to this conversion for this Person.