Navigating to Conversations
1. Go to your Event's profile page and find the 'Conversations' tab. If you have not created a Conversation yet, you will see a screen prompting you to get started.
2. Click the button to create your first Conversation.
3. You'll be presented a form and a preview section to configure your question.
Creating a new Conversations Question
First, complete the form to configure your Question and Answer options:
The Question URL
Choose where your Conversation will appear. Chose any of your pages where the Super Pixel is placed.
Here is where we get to the nitty-gritty - your question! Type the question you want to ask in the input here.
The response will appear after someone answers your question (usually a thank you message).
You can optionally configure the question delay, which will delay how long it will take for the question to appear on your site after the page loads. The default is 5 seconds, but you can set it to any number.
Here you can add the possible answers the user can choose from. The default is three answers, and you can click the [+] button to add new possible answers.
Try to keep your list to three or four possible answers. There is no limit right now, but if you overflow the user with possible answers they may not respond at all!
If you are happy with your configuration, press the blue OK button at the bottom of the page to configure the Conversation display options.
If this checkbox is checked, the question will appear on your webpage given everything else is configured correctly. If it is not checked, the question will not appear for anyone. This can be used as a kill switch in case you want to remove the question from your website.
You can edit the look of the Conversations widget by customizing the color and the bubble image. Customize the widget to seamlessly match the design of your webpage!
- Primary Color: The color of the header. You have the option of using HEX code or choosing your color from the color wheel.
- Secondary Color: The background color of each each answer. You have the option of using HEX code or choosing the color from the color wheel.
- Upload File: Upload your own image or logo to change the look of the Conversation bubble.
How long does it take for Conversations to pop up on my website once I have finished configuring the question?
Conversations should pop up almost immediately once you saved you finished creating your questions. Please contact Feathr Support if you are still not seeing your question after 10 minutes.
Why do I not have access to Conversations for my Events?
Conversations is a feature that must be added on to your account. If you wish to add Conversations, please contact your Account Executive or dedicated Customer Success Manager, and they can help you get started!