Last updated 5/1/18
Duplicating an existing Partner Campaign saves you time and hassle by having Feathr copy and fill out previous campaign information for you into the Campaign Wizard. From there, you can easily review and flight your new campaign!
Duplicating a Partner Campaign
- Once you're logged in to Feathr, find and click on the 'Events' section found on the left navigation bar.
- Select the Event that the Partner Campaign you want to duplicate is associated with.
- Under the 'Partners' tab, select the Partner.
- Navigate to the 'Promotions' tab and find the campaign that you wish to duplicate.
- Find and click on the drop-down arrow next to the 'Details' button.
- Select 'Duplicate'.
Creating Your New Partner Campaign
Once you've duplicated your campaign, you will be directed to the Campaign Wizard.
Feathr does all the hard work for you by copying everything except the creatives and the start and end dates of the campaign. All you need to do is tailor that information to fit the new Partner Campaign.
When does it make sense to duplicate a Partner campaign?
Because Feathr currently does not allow you to extend a campaign once it has ended, you can save time and effort by duplicating and then flighting the campaign again.