Last Updated 10/23/2018.
We get it - sometimes exhibitors continue to roll in right before your event and now they need to be added to an already existing Invite Campaign. No worries! Adding a new Partner is easy. Read on to learn how to include a new Partner to your campaign.
Adding a New Partner to a Campaign
1. Navigate to your Invite Campaign under your Event.
2. Click on the dropdown arrow next to the 'Details' button associated with your campaign. Select 'Edit' to open the Campaign Wizard.
3. Navigate to the 'Participants' section. Add a new Partner tag by selecting the tag from the 'Partners Tag' dropdown menu. If you would like to add an individual Partner, select them from the 'Partner' dropdown menu.
4. Hit 'Save Changes'.
The campaign will create a new Partner Dashboard for your Partner. Keep in mind that it can take up to 20 minutes for your changes to reflect in the app.
How can I share the dashboard link for my Partner's dashboard?
There are a few ways that you can share a dashboard link with your Partner:
- Message Partners allows you to create a message template that includes the dashboard link that you can send as an email to your Partners.
- Partner List Exports will list out each Partners' dashboard link. You can use this list to share the links using an outside email platform.
- Copy the Dashboard Link for one individual Partner easily by finding the Partner under your Event, clicking on the three dots on the bottom right corner of the Partner, and selecting 'Copy Dashboard Link'. This will save the link on your clipboard where you can then paste it in a message and send over to your Partner.