Last Updated: 5/29/18
If you want to share the progress of a particular campaign with someone who typically doesn't log in to Feathr, or anyone who wants to monitor the campaign's success, it's easy to create a Live Report link to share with them.
Each of your campaigns has a Live Report that shows real time information including:
- Current Budget Spend
- Unique viewers
- Campaign Activity
- Creative Performance
- Top Domains
- and more
Step by Step Guide to Creating a Campaign's Live Report
1. Select 'Events' from the left side panel.
2. Click the 'Campaigns' button on the selected Event. Alternatively, click into the appropriate campaign tab at the top of the Event page, if you clicked onto the Event itself.
3. To the right of the selected Campaign, click the drop down arrow next to Details.
4. Click Live Report, where a popup modal will appear with a link to copy to your clipboard.
5. Open a new browser tab and paste the link to see your Live Report. There is a helpful tour guide that automatically pops up to show you what each section is reporting. If you need another tour, just click the question mark in the top right corner.
Your Live Report will look something like this:
6. You can share this link with your colleagues, or save it for yourself to check on throughout the campaign's length.
Who should I share this link with?
This link is helpful to share with your colleagues who don't have a Feathr login, but are interested in the campaign's success. These links are permanent and update about every 2 hours, so they can be saved and viewed as often as you like.